In the general community often known as cancer tumors, but not all tumors are cancerous. Tumor is any abnormal lumps or abnormal. Tumors were divided into 2 groups, namely benign and malignant tumors. Cancer is a general term for all types of malignant tumors.
Cancer can happen to everyone, in every part of the body, and in all age, but more often among people aged 40 years.
Generally, before the cancer spread or damage the surrounding tissue, the patient does not feel any symptoms or complaints. When you have no complaints or symptoms, the disease usually is advanced.
There are symptoms that need attention and further examined by a doctor to ensure the presence or absence of cancer, namely:
- When large or small bowel habits change or disruption.
- Impaired digestion and difficulty swallowing.
- Hoarseness or a cough that does not heal
- Breast or elsewhere there is a lump (tumor).
- An abnormal blood or mucus out of the body
- The presence of scabs or sores that will not heal.
- Cancer of the cervix (cervical cancer)
- Breast cancer
- malignant trophoblastic disease
- Skin cancer
- Nasopharyngeal Cancer
- Lung Cancer