To contact us Click HERE What Activities are Riskiest?
HIV can be transmitted from person to person in many different ways. But which activities are the riskiest? Which activities carry the highest risk of HIV infection? Here are the most risky:
1. Sharing needles to inject drugs
• Does Needle Exchange Reduce HIV?
• Should Needle Exchange be Funded?
2. Receptive Anal Intercourse
• Barebacking...a Right of Passage
• Preventing HIV with Condoms
3. Vaginal Intercourse
• HIV from Vaginal Sex
• What is My HIV Risk?
AIDS Infonet; "How Risky is It?; October 25, 2005.