Eating healthy foods is the best way to reduce or even eliminate some of the factors that cause heart attacks. Citing the advice of the Heart-healthy Nutrition Strategy can help reduce LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol), lowers high blood pressure, lowering blood sugar levels, and also reduce weight.
While many diet programs that do not tell you what you should eat to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, actually the main force of the Nutrition Strategy is to help you to better focus on what you can eat.
In fact, research on heart disease show that the giving of the heart healthy diet is paramount to reduce the risks.Here are nine tips on nutrition to reduce the risk of heart attack:
- Increase consumption of fish: Fish is a source of protein and other nutrients. Fish also contains omega 3 fatty acids, which greatly helps reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke. The American Heart Association recommends eating at least twice a week a lot of omega 3 fats contained in fish, like salmon.
- Increase consumption of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, and nuts.
- Choose fat calories more wisely; always instill this in your mind.
- 4. Limit Total Fat grams: Eat fewer foods that contain saturated fat and trans fat; for example, fat in butter, margarine, salad dressings, fried foods, sweets, and sweets.
- When you eat extra fat, use fat with unsaturated fat or high in polyunsaturated fats, such as that contained in canola, olive, and palm oil.
- Consumption of various types of proteins; usually eat foods high in fat protein such as meat and dairy products are foods that can increase the risk of heart disease. To reduce these factors can be a way to balance the foods you eat such fish, and protein from vegetable sources.
- Limit foods that contain cholesterol.
- Regular exercise, and enjoy your life, especially with the food you eat and live healthily. As this can make you feel better.